The below Heatstrip USA Refunds and Returns Policy applies to customers that have purchased HEATSTRIP® products from Heatstrip USA or one of our partner retailers/distributors only.
Customer product returns will be accepted if:
- The product is damaged or faulty when received. We will replace the damaged or faulty product free of charge.
- Within 30 days of purchase, you decide the product is no longer suitable.
When returning a product, customers must first contact Heatstrip USA at email@example.com and request a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Products without a RAN will not be accepted. When the returned product is received by Heatstrip USA it will be inspected. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for any products returned.
Any freight charges incurred in returning the product to Heatstrip USA are the sole responsibility of the customer. All product returns are to be shipped to the following address (unless otherwise advised in writing by Heatstrip USA):
Heatstrip USA c/o
Transatlantic Warehousing and Distribution Inc
1525 Chase Avenue
Elk Grove Village
Important – Please note that product returns will not be accepted in the following circumstances:
- The product has already been installed.
- The product is not in its original packaging or incomplete.
- It is determined that the product is damaged or tampered with.
- More than 30 days has passed since original purchase when you decide the product is no longer suitable.
- Special orders will not be accepted.
We highly recommend ordering a sample product prior to placing your main order if you are unfamiliar with the product or need client/customer approval to proceed.
Any questions about this policy may be directed to Heatstrip USA at firstname.lastname@example.org.